Brite Open House
Date(s) - 10/22/2019
8:30 am - 3:45 pm
Brite Divinity School
The Office of Admissions at Brite Divinity School invites you to join us for our Open House on Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
- 8:30 Check-in, Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 Opening Greeting with President Williams
- 9:10 Degree Programs
- 9:20 Faculty Presentations
- 10:20 Practices of Ministry
- 10:35 Financial Aid
- 11:00 Chapel Service
- 12:00 Community Conversation and Lunch
- 1:00 Rotating Class Visits, Admissions Conversations, and Campus Tours
Thanks to the collaboration of faculty, staff, and students, our office has put together a stellar schedule for the day. This event is free and open to anyone with interest in Brite’s Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry, Master of Theological Studies, or Certificate programs.
We ask participants to register using the below form or call our office at 817-257-7513. If you are traveling some distance, we will help to arrange for overnight accommodation, meals, and, if needed, airport transportation. We hope to see you on October 22.