- A convenient video resource for congregations, clergy and individuals providing an authoritative view or voice on different topics.
- A flexible resource featuring Brite faculty that provide new ideas and information and creates “teachable moments.”
- An easily accessible and useful tool for pastors as they lead congregations in study, thought and devotion, in approximately 10 minutes.
- Each episode will include 1-minute4Worship and 1-minute “snapshot” of the topic for use in worship.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE
EPISODE 2 Asking Good Questions: A Basic Tool for Doing Theology
Featuring: Namsoon Kang, Professor, World Christianity & Religions
EPISODE 2 1-MINUTE4WORSHIP
EPISODE 1 Pentecost, One
Featuring Dr. Warren Carter, Professor of New Testament
EPISODE 1 1-MINUTE4WORSHIP
Ways to Use Brite4U
- Worship team preparation
- Personal reflection and preaching preparation
- Evangelism or church growth plans
- Class preparation
- Coffee groups, home gatherings, fellowship dinner
Ways to Use 1-minute4Worship
- As a prologue to worship
- As a “preview” in worship
- Within a sermon or to highlight a sermon series
- Worship & Liturgical
- Justice Issues