- Rev. Dr. Cari Jackson shows a unique connection between the story of Abraham & Isaac with the burdens we place on military families.
- Warriors Suffered from PTSD in the Middle Ages, too, the author confused moral injury and PTSD, but highlights that moral injury is indeed an ancient wound of war.
- Religious Outreach to Veterans, from PBS Religion and Ethics Newsweekly
- Rita Brock Extended Interview with PBS Religion and Ethics Newsweekly
- Moral Injury and the American Soldier
- Moral Injury and Military Suicide
- Religious community working together to combat Moral Injury
- Moral Injury & PTSD: What Does It Mean?
- False Guilt & Moral Injury
- The Human Soul
- Restorative justice could help military veterans suffering from moral injuries
- Huffington Post Series on Moral Injury
- Moral Injury: The Silent Killer of Veterans
- December 2013 - Rev. Dr. Coleman Baker highlights moral injury in “The Massacre of the Innocents and the Soul of the Warrior” (Matthew 2:13-23)
- November 11, 2013-The Soul Repair Center is mentioned in the Chicago Tribune article, “‘Moral injury’ takes toll on veterans.”
- October 11, 2013- The Fort Worth Star Telegram featured an article about Soul Repair’s Fort Worth Conference on Moral Injury, “Conference focuses on helping veterans with ‘moral injuries.’”
- October 9, 2013-The Fort Worth Weekly featured an in-depth-article, “Healing Moral Wounds” discussing the work of the Soul Repair Center.
- October 8, 2013, Dr. Brock’s opinion piece, “Moral ambiguities of war take their toll on veterans” discussing the connection between moral injury and the veteran suicide rate.
- April 11, 2013 - Dr. Greg Carey discusses moral injury in light of Peter’s denial in John 21:1-19
- April 6, 2013-The Soul Repair Center mentioned in the Christian Standard: Brite Opens ‘Soul Repair’ Center
- February 25, 2013- Dr. Brock is featured in the article, “Brock’s visit with UCC staff helps shine light on moral injury” on the United Church of Christ website.
- February 5, 2013-Coleman Baker, Rita Brock, and Herm Keizer wrote an op-ed in the Fort Worth Star Telegram on the recent shooting deaths of Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield entitled, “Kyle’s military cocoon might have hurt, not helped.”
- Jan 11, 2013- The Soul Repair Center was featured in the New York Times Article, “Tending to Veterans’ Afflictions of the Soul.”
- December 14, Dreams in Infrared: The Woes of an American Drone Operator
- December 3, 2012- The Soul Repair Center was mentioned in a Newsweek article entitled, “A New Theory of PTSD and Veterans: Moral Injury.”
- December 3, 2012-Take Two, hosted by Alex Cohen at KPCC interviewed Dr. Brock in the piece: “Soul Repair’ examines how military vets suffer from moral injury.”
- December. 2, 2012-Northern Spirit Radio in Eau Claire, WI interviewed Dr. Brock: “Soul Repair – Recovering From Moral Injury After War – Rita Nakashima Brock.”
- November 21, 2012-NPR’s Talk of the Nation, hosted by Neal Conan piece entitled, “Moral Injury: The Psychological Wounds Of War” featured Center Board member, Dr. Jonathan Shay and Dr. Brock and Marine veteran Tyler Boudreau.
- Nov. 8, 2012 – the co-directors were interviewed on Krys Boyd’s Think program on KERA, an NPR affiliate: “Recovering from Moral Injury after War”.
- Nov. 6, 2012 – Maureen Fiedler’s syndicated program, Interfaith Voices interviewed Dr. Brock for their piece “Moral Injury: A New Name for an Old Kind of Suffering in Wartime”.